I am overcome with excitement!
Alright I’m not that excited but it is pretty good that Spring/ Summer is making a very welcome return to the high street, after months of muggy British weather it’s been sorely missed.
So what does Spring Summer have in store for us? Here is my run down of my favourite trends for Summer:
1. Skinny capris (As seen at Balmain, Isabele Marant, Hermes)
2. Chunky heels (As seen at Mui Mui, Donna Karen, Victor and Rolf)
3. Crochet (As seen at Emilio Pucci, Gucci, D&G and Julien MacDonald)
4. 1970s Glamour(As seen at Emilio Pucci, Derek Lam)
5. Sheer (Erdem, Chloe, Richard Nicoll)